Participate in the Live Auction NOW!
Even before the Jubilee begins you can enter to win one of our esteemed Live Auction* packages by purchasing a Golden Raffle Ticket.
The Golden Ticket Raffle | How to Participate
• Only 100 tickets will be sold at $125 each.
• The winning ticket will be drawn on May 4, 2019 just before the Live Auction. The winner’s pre-selected Live Auction item will be removed from the auction block and all other auction items will be auctioned off.
• Winner need not be present to win.
• Golden Raffle tickets purchased online must have a designate Live Auction* item. (The Live Auction* item you choose, will be your prize if your ticket is drawn!)
• Inform the Mary Ryder Home Development Department of your desired Live Auction item selection before Wednesday, May 1. Please email Emily Woll at firstname.lastname@example.org with your selection. You must be over 21 years of age, absent winner will be notified on Monday, May 6, 2019.
• 100 percent of the proceeds support Mary Ryder Home's mission to compassionately care for senior women in need.
Click Here for purchase of Golden Raffle Tickets, Admission Tickets or Sponsorship Opportunities.
Choose your Live Auction item!
Below is our current selection of Live Auction items available as Prizes for the Golden Ticket Raffle, more will be added soon!
Select which item you like best, buy a Golden Raffle Ticket (or two), note which Live Auction* item you would like, and cross your fingers you win!
Enjoy an evening of culinary magic with a four course dinner for 10 at the award winning restaurant Annie Gunn's designed by Executive Chef and Author Lou Rook III.
Food has been a passion for Lou since his youth. After graduating from the Culinary Institute of America and honing his skills at a few well known St. Louis restaurants, Lou became the executive Chef at Annie Gunn's.
Annie Gunn's has been recognized as the best restaurant in St. Louis.
The dinner will feature a selection of hors d'oeuvres, two entree courses and dessert prepared by Pastry Chef Daniele Luisi.
This certificate does not include: beverages, gratuity or necessary taxes.
Contact Lesley Davis to make reservations 30 days in advance, for a mutually agreeable date. Not available Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays.
The dinner certificate expires on October 2, 2019.
Mangia Italiano! Paul Manno will prepare a gourmet prix fixe four-course Italian dinner for 10, with wine parings, at his restaurant in Chesterfield. Enjoy Paul's award-winning cuisine in an atmosphere reminiscent of a cafe in Sicily.
Reservations must be made 30 days in advance of a mutually agreeable Monday through Thursday evening, excluding holidays.
Gratuity not included.
The dinner is valid until May 4, 2020.
All games except against USC are available for selection. Winning bidder to contact donor to order the tickets. Winning bidder will receive the tickets by August 2018.
Available on a mutually agreeable date.
Certificate expires on
Mary Ryder Home serves St. Louis’ most vulnerable senior women, nourishing their social, physical and emotional needs, and enhancing their quality of life through compassionate care. Mary Ryder Home is a proud member agency of the United Way of Greater St. Louis.
Jubilee 2019 Chairs
- - -
For sponsorship info & event details, please contact:
Emily Woll | Development Coordinator
314.531.2981 ext. 232 | email@example.com